Locum Nurse Anesthetist *114144: Eastern, Virginia
Virginia 23225 US
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On-going (3-month contracts)
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 10- & 12-hour shift options. (looking for flexibility)
- Patient Ages: Adult
- On Call: Yes.
- Charting/Dictation: Medaxion for iPad
- Case Types: Level 1 Trauma Center, so trauma cases required. Full range of case types including but not limited to: Cardiac, ENT, Neuro, Blocks, Lines, General, and likely more.
- Credentialing: Temp privileges are available. Credentialing generally takes 60 days.
- CRNAs are typically not interviewed and are offered assignments if their presentation is acceptable.
- Current Virginia Medical License or ability to get licensure
- Certified CRNA with a Degree from an Accredited Training Program
- DEA/CSR Requirements: NO
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, ICON is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All ICON providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Weekly pay