Perm Anesthesiologists *114164: Greater Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania 18103 US
Perm Anesthesiologists Needed in the Greater Philadelphia Area (PA) - 114164
- 2 Pediatric
- 2 Cardiology
- 8 General Anesthesiologists
- Salary: competitive
- Sign-on Bonuses
- Relocation packages offered
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Variety of site, specialty, and schedule
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Practice /Position Overview:
- Join an Anesthesiology Department and care team already comprised of dozens of anesthesiologists and over 150 CRNAs.
- Seeking anesthesiologists with a variety of clinical interests and expertise, with emphasis on general and orthopedic anesthesia, cardiovascular anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, obstetric anesthesia, and neuroanesthesia, as our network continues to grow and add to the scale and clinical specialization of the care we deliver.
- Opportunities for diverse practice experience of case and facility type, or focused practice geographically or clinically.
- Opportunities for facility and subspecialty leadership and professional development. An opportunity to explore clinical research is available and will be supported.
- Passion for clinical work to positively impact patient care, safety, and experience.
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with the American Board of Anesthesiology
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Located in the heart of eastern Pennsylvania; 60 miles from Philadelphia and 80 miles from New York City. The area has outstanding public and private school systems, several Colleges and Universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including minor-league baseball, soccer, and hockey.