Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
BC Neonatology NP/PA needed in western MI - July start
Muskegon, MI 00000 US
2023-05-14 2023-07-03 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 116354 Provider Type: Physician
- NP/PA | Neonatology
- Dates: July 2023 - January 2024
- Shift: 9am - 10am
- PPD: 7-15 at location 1, 2-4 at location 2
- 24 hour call
- BC, BLS, NRP
- Types of Required Neonatal Procedures: Nursery Level II and III/NICU, Ventilation Management, Invasive (ETT), Non-Invasive (BiPAP/CPAP), Chest Tube Insertion, Exchange Transfusions, LP, Evaluation & Management of Acute Volume/BP Issues, Insertion of Central Line
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, ICON is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All ICON providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverages through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Weekly pay