Central Maine - Locum Nurse Anesthetist - 110867
Bangor, ME 04401 US
This job is located in a great spot in Maine. There are lots of things to do nearby including seeing Stephen King’s House, taking a visit to Acadia National Park, or visiting one of many museums. In addition, there are also a few gorgeous parks nearby.
- Specialty: CRNA
- Extras: travel, lodging
- Schedule/Coverage: ASAP ongoing.
- Shifts: They have a need for 8 hour and 10 hour shifts with the possibility of working 12 hour shifts when they need additional help. Great place to pick up consecutive weeks at a time or rotate weeks.
- If the provider works 4x10's they would prefer the provider is flexible to cover any 4 days per week M-F. They will guarantee 40 hours a week. Call is optional, but nice if provider can be open to assisting with some call.
- Types of Cases: A large variety of cases from Endo, Eyes, and other "simple" cases to neuro and heart surgeries. They are happy to schedule locum CRNA's for the cases they are most comfortable working.
- Active Maine License Required: Yes
- EMR System: Cerner
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!