Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Eastern North Carolina locum Nurse Anesthetist needed - 113551
Kenansville, NC 28349 US
2023-03-10 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 113551 Provider Type: Certified Registered Nurse Ane
Locum Nurse Anesthetist needed in Eastern North Carolina.
- Specialty: CRNA (must have 4 years of experience minimum)
- Start Date/Schedule: ASAP Monday-Friday 7a-3p, ongoing.
- CRNA will need to come in the day before their first scheduled shift for orientation.
- No call/no weekends.
- Case Mix: GenSurg, GI Endoscopy, OBGYN, Healthy Peds ENT, Peds Dental, Cataracts, and Ortho. Must be proficient placing epidurals, spinals/ITN in obese patients, and comfortable with pediatric patients.Nerve Stimulators or U/S Machine available. Not required to do femoral nerve block.
- # of Surgical Cases/Month: 160-170
- Support Staff: Established practice with MDA supervision. CRNA must be able to provide anesthesia w/ team and independently.
- EMR: EHR
- Flights/Lodging/Rental or Mileage: Yes
- Active NC License Required: Yes
- Certifications Required: BLS, ACLS, PALS
- Independence Anesthesia is excited to announce that we are now offering equity to qualifying providers. Talk to a recruiter today to learn more.
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!