Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Flagstaff area, Arizona - Locum Anesthesiologist - 115764
Cottonwood, AZ 86326 US
2023-04-12 2023-07-03 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 115764 Provider Type: Physician
- Shift Details: Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm or 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Occasional call weekdays from 5:00pm to 7:00am and Weekends Friday 5:00pm to Monday 7:00am
- Work Details:
- Support Staff: CRNAs and nurses
- Patients per day: 4-8
- Patient Population/Age: All ages
- Cases: We do a lot of geriatric fractures, urology, general surgery (no bariatrics), advanced breast cancer surgery, total joints, and ALL endoscopy under Propofol infusion.
- EMR: Cerner
- Skills: Current OB anesthesia skills and energy/ability to cover OB plus OR and endoscopy at night and on weekends is a must. The locums anesthesiologist will always have a CRNA to back them up.
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Board Certification: Must be BC or BE
- License Required: AZ License
- DEA: Yes
- CSR: No
- Minimum Experience Required: 1 year
- Certifications Required: ACLS
- Minimum Experience Required:
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30 Days
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- 'Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!