Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Locum Anesthesiologist - Northeastern Alabama - 114366
Fort Payne, AL 35968 US
2023-01-06 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 114366 Provider Type: Physician
Locum Anesthesiologist needed in Northeastern Alabama
- Duration: Vacation coverage for weeks through June
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 6am - 5pm
- Patient Ages: Very few Peds
- In-Patient/Out-Patient: Inpatient
- On Call: No
- Call Pay info and Post-Call time off: None
- Charting/Dictation: Med Host
- Case Types: OB, PEDS (minimal), ORTHO, GI, Pain Management (minimal), General Surgery
- Credentialing: 60 days but emergency credentials are possible
- Must have Active Alabama License for consideration
- Board Certification/Board Eligible: BC
- DEA/CSR Requirements: YES
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!