Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Locum CRNA needed - Richmond area of Virginia - 114150
Richmond, VA 23235 US
2023-03-03 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 114150 Provider Type: Certified Registered Nurse Ane
Locum CRNA needed - Richmond area of Virginia
- Must take call
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On-going (3-month contracts)
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8-hour shifts
- Patient Ages: Adult
- In-Patient/Out-Patient: Inpatient
- On Call: Yes
- Case Types: CRNAs will be staffed into straightforward cases to start, with the goal of progressing them to move complex cases as they get comfortable.
- CRNA’s have a broad scope of practice and typically do their own spinals.
- They will work closely with attending physicians in a care team model.
- Credentialing: Temp privileges considered.
- May also be asked to cover at another hospitalnot far away
- CRNA certification from an Accredited Training Program
- Current Virginia Medical License or ability to get licensure quickly
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!