Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Locum Nurse Anesthetist - South Texas - 114538
Laredo, TX 78041 US
2023-03-03 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 114538 Provider Type: Certified Registered Nurse Ane
Locum Nurse Anesthetist needed in South Texas
- Start Date: ASAP after credentialed
- Duration: On-going. Contracts are month to month.
- Practice Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 7am - 3pm, may be asked to work until 5pm or 7pm. Start time would be adjusted accordingly.
- Patient Ages: Very few Peds
- In-Patient/Out-Patient: Inpatient
- On Call: Yes. Backup pager + OB + in house. Equitable based on weekly schedule.
- Case Types: Trauma (level 3 trauma center), General, endo, cardiac, yes with open heart coming in the Fall of 2022, OB, Plastics, neuro, ortho, trauma, dentistry, and podiatry
- Credentialing: 90 days. No temp or emergency credentials offered.
- Must have Active Texas License or be willing to get a TX license
- Board Certification/Board Eligible: Certified CRNA
- DEA/CSR Requirements: YES
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!