Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Locum anesthesiologist - Seattle metro area, Washington - 115176
Seattle, WA 98122 US
2023-03-05 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 115176 Provider Type: Physician
Locum anesthesiologist needed in the Seattle metro area of Washington.
- Specialty: Anesthesiologist
- Dates/Coverage Needed: As soon as credentialed - ongoing for 3 months w/ option to extend from there.
- Schedule: is 4x10's each week. No call/no weekends.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 weeks available per month to provide.
- EMR System: EPIC
- Case Mix: General B&B cases, GYN, Ortho, Urology, ENT, GI (no hearts, no heads, no peds, no OB)
- Support Staff: No supervision, all hands on. Site has a small care team (19 CRNA's) and it is unlikely they would use locum providers to supervise
- Credentialing Time-Frame: 60-90 days
- Active Washington License Required?: Yes; required at time of submission
- Board Certified Required?: BC or BE & scheduled to sit for boards
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!