Locum CRNA *115258: Minneapolis_St. Paul Metro, Minnesota
Minnesota 55109 US
- Start Date: ASAC
- Needed: 2
- Duration: On-going. 3-month minimum contract. (possibility of extension)
- Practice Setting: Hospital.
- Candidates will be asked to be credentialed at 3 facilities within 20 minutes of each other.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 6:30am - 3pm. Open to 6:30am to 5pm if the candidate prefers 10-hour days.
- Willing to work a minimum of 1 week on/1 week off. Full time preferred.
- Patient Ages: Adults only
- No call (future call position possible if interested)
- EMR: Epic
- Case Types: Bread & butter cases primarily. C-Sections, basic CV lab cases. No lines, no blocks, no neuro, no trauma, no epidurals or epidural managing.
- Credentialing: 8-10 Weeks
- 100% Supervised
- Must have Active Minnesota License
- Board Certification/Board Eligible: Certified CRNA
- DEA/CSR Requirements: Yes
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!
- Sit back and relax while IAS takes care of your new licensing! We will handle logistics and cover the cost.
- Learn more about our win-win referral bonus.
- IAS CRNAs can qualify for company equity. Talk to a recruiter today to learn more!