Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area Locum CRNA - 115254
St. Paul, MN 55102 US
2023-03-05 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 115254 Provider Type: Certified Registered Nurse Ane
Locum CRNA needed in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
- Start Date: ASAP after credentialed. The organization is experiencing tremendous growth and needs 2 FTE locums to assist with a packed schedule.
- Duration: Ongoing. 3-month minimum contract. Open to longer contracts for the right candidate.
- Practice Setting: Hospital. Candidates will be asked to be credentialed at 3 facilities within 20 minutes of each other.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday – 6:30am - 3pm. Open to 6:30am to 5pm if the candidate prefers 10-hour days. Candidates must be willing to work a minimum of 1 week on/1 week off. Full-time preferred.
- Patient Ages: Adults only. The facility handles PEDs, but locums are not asked to take PEDs cases.
- In-Patient/Out-Patient: Inpatient
- NO CALL. Future call position possible.
- EMR: Epic
- Case Types: Bread & butter cases primarily. C-Sections, basic CV lab cases. No lines, no blocks, no neuro, no trauma, no epidurals or epidural managing.
- Credentialing: 8-10 Weeks. Can request temp privileges but hit or miss on approvals.
- 100% Supervised
- Must have Active Minnesota License
- Board Certification/Board Eligible: Certified CRNA
- DEA/CSR Requirements: YES
- COVID Vaccination: Waivers available.
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!