Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
Nurse Anesthetist needed in North Carolina near Virginia - 114088
Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 US
2023-03-10 2023-04-20 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 114088 Provider Type: Certified Registered Nurse Ane
Nurse Anesthetist needed in North Carolina near Virginia
- Specialty: CRNA
- Setting: Inpatient & outpatient
- Start Date: ASAP - Ongoing.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7a-3p w/ one weeknight of call per week from 3p-7a. There is also call scheduled every 5th weekend.
- CRNA will need to come in a day before their first scheduled shift for orientation.
- Case Mix: MUST be proficient in epidural placement. Spinals/ITN in obese patients, and comfortable with pediatric patients. Procedures include epidurals, general surgery, orthopedic surgery, urology, gynecological surgery, & podiatry.
- Will not respond to codes and will not serve as backup in the ER. Occasional moderate procedural sedation in the ER.
- EMR: EPIC
- Flights/Lodging/Rental or Mileage: Yes
- Active NC License Required: Yes
- Certifications Required: BLS, ACLS
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!