Independence Anesthesia Services (division of Icon Medical) https://www.ias.health/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.ias.health https://www.ias.health true
western Iowa - Locum Anesthesiologist - 116014
Boise, ID 83706 US
2023-05-02 2023-07-03 Type of Job: Temporary Job Number: 116014 Provider Type: Physician
western Iowa - Locum Anesthesiologist -
- starting as soon as credentialed!
- Schedule: Peel Off (Monday - Friday), Generally 0645 - 1500/1600,
- call is not required, yet possible in-house overnight (16-hours) with pre- and post-call days.
- Hospital Based
- EMR: EPIC
- Case mix: All cases except OB, Burns, CV, Transplant - must be comfortable with Level II Trauma cases
- Average Number of Surgical Cases Per Day: Variable (8-24+ based on supervision)
- Will be required to supervise CRNAs: Yes (3/1 or 4/1) 90%+ Supervision
- Level II Trauma
- Demographic: Adolescent, Child, Adult, Geriatric. 90%+ of the patients are over the age of 12.
- Credentialing Timeline: 2-4 weeks (depending on licensure)
- BC/ BE - Required
- ID license at the time of submission - highly preferred
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- Covid vaccinated - Required
- Never worry about your travel accommodations again! In addition to our in-house travel team, IAS is proud to partner with Christopherson Travel for additional after-hours support.
- All Independence providers will have access to comprehensive benefits including healthcare coverage through the Independent Contractors Benefits Association (ICBA).
- Never wait for payday, we pay our providers weekly!